GER Deep Seeker Long Range Metal Detector - Five Search Systems
GER Deep Seeker Long Range Metal Detector We are proud to have one of the most complete metal detection system ever seen before. This is the Titan 1000 little brother. The good news came for those looking for gold, precious metals, buried treasures, caves, and underground tunnels. The Deep Seeker...
- Brand: GER
- Availability: In stock
GER Deep Seeker Long Range Metal Detector
We are proud to have one of the most complete metal detection system ever seen before. This is the Titan 1000 little brother. The good news came for those looking for gold, precious metals, buried treasures, caves, and underground tunnels.
The Deep Seeker has a impressive capacity up to 3000 meters square distance and 40 meters depth.
The Geolocator DEEP SEEKER Metal Detector is a device that contains a complete search box control. 5 systems in one device.
SYSTEM 1: LONG-DISTANCE LOCATOR
When a target is detected on the screen the direction in which it is located will appear, the user will have to walk in that direction, also the user can select the type of metal or the diamond that is looking for.
SYSTEM 2: IONIC SYSTEM SEARCH FOR IONIC FIELDS
Gold, treasures, and burials over time, the effect of the soil and the emission of the North-South magnetic lines form an Ionic Field. Selecting the ionic system from your device and aiming the device will emit a sound when the target is detected, and the user walks towards the target.
SYSTEM 3: 3D IMAGING SYSTEM
The Long Range Device Deep Seeker scans the Earth's layers and displays them in 3D images, also shows the targets detected as gold, silver, other valuable metals, treasures, and caves. This locator shows the depth at which each target is buried.
SYSTEM 4: MAGNETOMETER SYSTEM
This system allows the locator to find magnetic metals such as iron and derivatives, this system allows you to know if there is a non-precious metal buried up to 45 meters depth.
SYSTEM 5: CAVITY DETECTION SYSTEM
Inside the magnetic metal, system is another search system: Cavity Detection. If there is a cavity, the device will beep above the target with the cursor on the screen.
- Deep Seeker allows users to operate two control systems: touch system and keyboard system.
- Operates in six languages: (German - English - French - Italian - Spanish - Arabic).
- Users can choose the type of soil in the search area: (natural - clay - rock - sand - mixed - or metal) for more accurate results.
- It works with a frontal range up to 3000 square meters and depth of 40 meters.
- The ability to penetrate soil layers at great depths that are difficult for other devices to reach.
- It operates in all types of terrain and in the most difficult climatic conditions. The device is not affected by types of soils and rocks.
- It has a digital compass to help users identify the north and south directions. The Setup menu contains adjust the sound, adjust the brightness of the screen, device information.
- The weight of the device with complete accessories is 11 Pounds (5 Kg)
- Two years warranty from date of purchase.
- The Deep Seeker device is one of the best German innovations with European certification according to international specifications.
- Tablet include the latest version of GER 3D Viewer Android System.
View video of GER Detect Deep Seeker Long Range Metal Detector
Check other GER Detect products: