GARRETT AT Gold Waterproof Metal Detector with 5"x8" DD Search Coil
GARRETT AT Gold Metal Detector The AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow water hunting. The Garrett AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All-Metal Mode. The All-Metal mode is...
- Brand: Garrett
- Availability: In stock
GARRETT AT Gold Metal Detector
The AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow water hunting. The Garrett AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All-Metal Mode. The All-Metal mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides as much depth and sensitivity as possible. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear subtle detection signals produced by targets weak.
The Garrett AT Gold is a Motion All Metal detector, which means that a slight movement of the search coil is required to maintain detection, although static detection can be achieved targets in Pinpoint mode. AT Gold includes manual and automatic ground balance plus a unique ground balance window function to optimize detector performance in highly mineralized terrain, where gold is most frequently found. This detector is water-resistant to a maximum depth of 10 feet (3 meters) for searching in freshwater lakes and streams.
This AT Gold detector also find buried coins, rings, jewelry, relics, artifacts, and treasures. In addition to its True All-Metal mode, the AT Gold includes two discrimination modes, making it a versatile coin and relic hunting machine. When selecting DISC 1 or DISC 2 mode, the operator obtains more tone ID information from the targets, in addition to the ability to discriminate targets from unwanted trash (e.g., nails, aluminum foil, extraction tabs).
- Frequency: Operates at 18 kHz Frequency.
- Total weight: Weighs 3.03 lbs (1.4 kgs).
- Warranty: Protected by a 2-year limited warranty.
- Electronic location target digital ID: Provides an indication of the conductivity of a metal target using a target digital ID (0-99 scales).
- Iron Audio ™: Outputs audio to flat and discriminated objects such as bottle caps and washers using Iron Audio Adjustable threshold: Allows manual adjustment of background sounds to increase the volume of targets detected sounds.
- Targets Graph Analysis: Indicates the conductivity of a target plus the pattern of discrimination using a graphical analyzer of targets.
- One-touch treasure hunt: Activates the metal detector and can be automatically reset to factory or custom settings.
- Fast track ground balance: balances the detector quickly under highly mineralized soil conditions using fast track ground balance.
Accessories included from the factory:
- Search coil 5x8" DD.
- MS-2 Land Headphones