AKA Sorex Pro Metal Detector With 11.5" DD Search Coil
AKA Sorex Pro Multi Frequency Metal Detector Professional multi-frequency metal detector, computerized, high sensitivity, with original technology, patented, without analog technology of spatial harmonic filtering (SFT), which can significantly improve the quality of object identification. Electronic unit, which allows the transmission and processing of signals in the range of 1...
- Brand: AKA Metal Detectors
- Availability: In stock
AKA Sorex Pro Multi Frequency Metal Detector
Professional multi-frequency metal detector, computerized, high sensitivity, with original technology, patented, without analog technology of spatial harmonic filtering (SFT), which can significantly improve the quality of object identification.Electronic unit, which allows the transmission and processing of signals in the range of 1 to 30 kHz.
Automatic compensator input allows sensitivity to be reached at 45 cm by 25 mm. coin (with 11.5" DD / 7kHz search coil).
- A unique algorithm for the identification of flat metal objects (S algorithms).
- Large, high-contrast display.
- Technology for the immediate visualization of objects during a search in the form of spectral images - LCD graphic display (128x64).
- Two independent search channels: RT (real-time) and ST (short ton).
- Signal processing in 3 independent algorithms - MSF, SSF, and MM.
- 4 modes of sonorous indication of the possibility to configure the tone and the limits of the sound.
- Automatic and manual earth balance.
- A system for the automatic correction of the earth balance with adjustable speed readjustment.
- Dynamic and static search modes.
- Exclusive algorithm of discriminatory suppression and "hot rocks" display.
- Menu of 6 courses with instant access to all primary and secondary configurations.
- A quick overview of the status of the master configuration.
- Ergonomic S-shaped design.
- Waterproof search coil.
- Possibility of fast operational changeover search coils in the field without presets.
- Power supply - 4 batteries 1.5 V AA.
- Time to work with a set of batteries: up to 30 hours, depending on the modes.
- Weight with batteries - 1.15 kg.
Additional search coils (sold separately):
6"x10" - 7kHz or 14kHz or 19kHz.
9"x12" - 7kHz or 14kHz.
13"- 3kHz or 7kHz.
The main original feature of this detector and of all other Aka models is a targets, which allows to define targets in a very simple way and with an exact value. None of the other brand metal detectors have such identification.
There are 3 algorithms to choose from, the algorithms are best described as 3 chips that control the detector in different ways depending on the recovery speed and targets desired.
All 3 algorithms called MSF, SSF, and MM have their own parameters, for example, if you are using MM, which is a high garbage mode, and a very fast recovery speed.
SSF is primarily for use in areas with large iron or heavily oxidized plates, which are generally detected with a mixed signal or are often confused with a non-ferrous signal.
When using the SSF algorithm, these errors are avoided, the machine clearly identifies that the detected signal is iron.
MSF is more than a complete configuration, it has an average recovery speed that easily rejects or identifies most plates, this is best described as a low to medium garbage configuration and fits most people.
MM is also known as metal waste (MT), is very dynamic and is an ideal environment to work with high iron pollution, like old sites. The audio response is very clear and precise, so a slow sweep speed is recommended for MM mode.