Mega Detection Mega Scan Pro 2020 Geolocator Metal Detector
- USD$6,500.00 USD$6,750.00
Mega Detection Mega Scan Pro 2020 Geolocator Metal Detector Mega Scan Pro is a gold detection device that has been developed exclusively to meet the needs of gold and precious metal prospectors worldwide. Mega Scan Pro, with its integrated features, including accessories and special advanced technologies, is considered a professional...
- Marca: Mega Detection
- Disponibilidad: En Stock
Mega Detection Mega Scan Pro 2020 Geolocator Metal Detector
Mega Scan Pro is a gold detection device that has been developed exclusively to meet the needs of gold and precious metal prospectors worldwide.
Mega Scan Pro, with its integrated features, including accessories and special advanced technologies, is considered a professional device for all off-road metal detection activities.
Mega Scan Pro is a versatile device as it contains three search systems and can detect various types of metals such as gold, silver, bronze, and platinum.
MEGA SCAN PRO SCANNING CAPABILITIES
The powerful metal detection technology in Mega Scan Pro was ranked in the top ranks worldwide by German and international organizations working in the field of gold mining and metal detection.
It has been developed exclusively to detect various types of metals, gold, diamonds, and underground cavities, with powerful characteristics and reliable results.
The device is made of high-quality plastic materials. Your electronic circuits are not affected by heat or cold.
CHARACTERISTICS AND TECHNOLOGY
Mega Scan Pro includes Mega Detection technology that detects signals from the targets buried through the use of special antennas designed exclusively to receive the weakest signals from the targets buried, such as diamonds.
It features an easy-to-use control panel to adjust the device's program settings and a high-resolution color display screen, as well as a simple software program for both first-time users and professionals.
1- LONG-RANGE LOCATING SYSTEM:Mega Scan Pro includes an advanced long-range location system that has been developed exclusively for this device by Mega Locators.
The device has built-in filters that work to identify signal accuracy and confirmation of signal existence.
The signal reception range starts from 250 meters and up to 2000 meters in the forward range. At extreme depths, it's up to 40 meters on the ground. It has an accurate determination of signal size target and strength through an analytical program built into the Mega Scan Pro system.When using Mega Scan Pro, the user can search for the targets next 10:
- Treasures of gold.
- Gold Nugget.
- Precious stones.
The search is performed by selecting a specific search program from the "Search" menu, then the device will load the selected program, and then the display will show a graph with the search distance range on the left side and the depth range on the right side.For the search distance range, users can choose one of these values:
- 250 - 500 - 750 - 1000 - 1500 - 2000 meters.
- 5 - 10 - 15 - 20 - 30 - 40 meters.
2- MAGNETOMETER SYSTEM:
Mega Scan Pro has a unique sensitive magnetometer system that is used to detect ferrous or magnetic metals such as iron, as well as underground cavities such as hidden rooms and tunnels.
This powerful system depends on a special sensor (Super Sensor or Magnetometer). It works with advanced technology designed exclusively to measure magnetic fields emitted by buried ferrous metals and convert their signals into audio signals.3- IONIC SCANNING SYSTEM:
Mega Scan Pro includes a unique ionic scanning system that is used to detect ionic radiation emitted by long-buried gold treasures and ancient artifacts in the ground.
Generally, every metallic object buried underground has an ionic field around it, and the radiations emitted from this field increase over time.
Therefore, the longer the body is buried underground, the greater the ionic field that surrounds it.
Mega Scan Pro can detect radiation from ionic fields emitted from long distances, using a powerful Mini Sensor that receives radiation and converts it into an audio signal and a display indicator on the screen.LASER SYSTEM:
This new technology included with the device. The laser locating system is used to determine the correct direction of the target detector from a long distance and helps the user to visually locate its direction.LONG-LASTING BATTERIES
The device is powered by durable lithium-ion batteries. It can be easily charged and provides between 10 and 15 hours of continuous run time. Additional batteries can be ordered by the customer. The device also has a standard charger and travel adapter.TECHNICAL PROPERTIES
- Screen: 4.3-inch TFT.
- Display illumination: LED.
- Microprocessor: ARM.
- Operating frequency: 168 MHz.
- Control buttons: pressed.
- Scanning antennas: chrome, 1 pair.
- Radar signal amplifier.
- Operating voltage: 3.7V - 4.5V.
- Rechargeable battery: 3.7 V, 3600 mAh Li-Ion.
- Rated current: 400 mA.
- Charging adapter: 5 volts, 2000 mA, LED charging indicator.
- (When charging the LED is completely dimmed).
- Automatic charging adapter: Input: 12V, Output: 5V, 1000mA USB.
- Hard case: waterproof ABS, covered with sponge.
- Weight: 6.3 Kg (including the weight of the bag).
All components and parts of the Mega Scan Pro are protected with a sponge and placed inside a high-quality waterproof bag.
The bag includes the following parts:
1. Main electronic unit (system box) containing:
- TFT LCD screen.
- Control panel containing buttons to adjust settings.
- Battery (inside system box).
- Search unit containing sockets for antennas and radar signals.
- Button for laser activation.
- Charge indicator.
2. 2 search antennas (connected on the front of the rotary search unit).
3. Radar signal amplifier (mounted on top of rotary search unit).
4. Mini sensor used for the Ionic Scan search system.
5. Super sensor (magnetometer) used for the magnetometer search system to detect magnetic metals and cavities.
6. Deep Master (the depth measuring unit) comes with 2 antennas and 3 pins.
- The antennas must be connected to both sides of the unit.
- The 3 pins must be attached to the unit and then planted in the soil.
8. AC charger for charging the battery and Deep Master unit.
10. Travel adapter (car charger).
11. User manual.
12. A training DVD on how to use the device.
13. Manufacturer's warranty certificate.
Use Video Mega Detection Mega Scan Pro Geolocator Metal Detector
Please check with your country's custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.