XP ORX Gold Metal Detector with 9" HF Search Coil, Remote Control and MI6 PinPointer
XP ORX Gold Metal Detector ORX KEY Features: HF coil technology (21 Frequencies ranging from 13 to 81kHz). Extreme sensitivity to small targets with high frequency 50kHz and 81 kHz. 4 factory programs: Gold Prospecting (x2) – Coins and Relic (x2), + 2 user. Trusted XP fast wireless technology: Coil...
- Marca: XP Metal Detectors
- Disponibilidad: En Stock
XP ORX Gold Metal Detector
ORX KEY Features:
- HF coil technology (21 Frequencies ranging from 13 to 81kHz).
- Extreme sensitivity to small targets with high frequency 50kHz and 81 kHz.
- 4 factory programs: Gold Prospecting (x2) – Coins and Relic (x2), + 2 user.
- Trusted XP fast wireless technology: Coil – Remote – Headphones – MI-6.
- The all new “WS Audio®” compact wireless headphone receiver.
- Re designed ultra-light Telescopic “S” stem.
- The lightest machine on the market at only 770grs (remote hip mounted).
- Easy to operate with a user-friendly interface.
- Wireless connectivity to the MI-6 pinpointer + advanced remote settings.
- Lithium batteries, giving up to around 20 hours detecting.
- Easy to charge with any certified USB charger or via computer (XP USB charger optional only).
- Available with a choice of HF coils – 22cm (9’) Round or 24/13cm (9.5’/5’) Elliptical.
- Software Update (remote control via USB cable).
- Go terrain mobile app compatible (coming 2019).
- 5-year warranty – Made in France.
- 99 levels of sensitivity.
- 21 frequencies (13kHz to 81kHz).
- 99 levels of discrimination + 5 levels of IAR Discrimination in Gold programs.
- 20 levels of Threshold.
- 4 levels of Reactivity.
- Iron Tone with Pitch audio (ON/OFF).
- Ground balance: manual adjustment from 60 to 90 or automatic (fast grab).
- Salt mode ground rejection: 00-25.
- 4 factory + 2user programs.
- Target ID/ Iron probability.
- Pinpoint function with target zoom.
Advanced remote settings when the ORX is paired with the MI-6 pinpointer.
- 50 levels of sensitivity.
- Audio tone from 120hz to 1582Hz.
- 2 audio modes: PITCH or PULSE.
- 3 factory + 1 user program.
- Recover a lost MI-6 (even when switched off).
- Target zoom screen.
- Battery life indicator.
- Warranty 5 years parts and labour.
- Made in France.
NOTE: XP metal detectors are available for sale ONLY to US addresses.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.