Here you will find our Return Policy that applied to our complete catalog, including outdoor sports equipment and detectors.
Products from USD 0.01 and up to USD 999.99:
Detector Power offers a simple 10-Days Money Back Guarantee. Within 10 days of receipt of your order you may return or exchange any product or accessory from USD 0.01 and up to USD 999.99 for a full refund, as long as all items are new, unused, unassembled, in the original unopened packaging, with the manufacturer’s warranty and instruction manual. Alternatively, you can get the refund in the form of store credit if you prefer.
If you are returning an item that has been opened or used, but not damaged, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee within the 10 days period. We are unable to accept returns after the 10 days period.
Products from USD 1000.00 and more:
Due to the high price of these devices, we suggest to customers to analyze and be sure of their purchase before purchasing our products. All our sales are final, and we do NOT accept returns of products that work correctly.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and previously agreed with us, then a refund will be made under the following conditions:
- If you receive a defective or damaged product during transit, you will receive a replacement of the damaged part or a new device(s) but not a refund.
- If there is a valid reason for a return, the date of the product invoice must not be more than Ten (10) calendar days after the return request date.
- In all return cases, Detector Power will take 25% off over the value of the invoice for management and administration expenses (Restocking Fee), and the remaining amount will be reflected as a favorable balance for the customer in order to be use it as a credit for next purchases on our store.
- You must send the product in its original packaging with all the protections. The devices should come on perfect conditions, including original manuals and videos, as well as any accessory, cannot present visible scratches or damages. If the product is in promotion with additional accessories, the customer must also send such gifts. Customers will be charged the "full selling price" for all missing or damaged devices and accessories.
- The purchase amount reimbursement will be reflected as a favorable balance in the customer's account to make an exchange for another product of equal or higher value. If the customer requests a product of lower value, the difference will not be refunded, will be taken as a balance in favor of the customer for future purchases.
- The cost of shipping return is the responsibility of the customer and must be ship with signature and insurance. Detector Power is not responsible for the loss or misplacement of the product or parts.
- If the device returned item is unusable, or it's not useful due to damage, we won't give a favorable balance in the customer's account.
Invalid reasons for a return:
- Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for mishandling the devices sold or for not understanding how to use the product.
- We won't accept returns for more than 10 days after delivered.
- Detector Power cannot guarantee you to found that treasures, valuable metals, or water if the site is empty.
- Performing an air testing with your metal detector or burying a metal in the soil and then testing the device, it is not a 100% reliable test. The detectors work with an Ionization Halo, which means that the metals must be buried for several years to be detected.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at 877-220-7510 to answer any questions about our return policy.
Our prices and packages are the lowest allowed by manufacturers, and we are willing to back that promise. If you find a better price before you buy, call us at 877-220-7510. We will work to meet or improve the price of any competitor!
*The cost balancing warranty only applies to the cost of the metal detector. The warranty does not include other packages or free merchandise.
Detector Power offers a manufacturer's warranty on ALL products, including Garmin, Blu3, DJI, accessories, parts and all metal detectors brands. If its device has a technical failure or needs repair, you should notify the manufacturer directly or email us at email@example.com and send a proof video of the problem to offer you a solution.
The warranty from the manufacturer varies between 1 to 5 years, depending on the brand and model. To ensures the customer a safe and reliable purchase backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
Detector Power contact information: