DeepTech Smart Plus Metal Detector with 11" DD Waterproof Search Coil
DeepTech Smart Plus Metal Detector This is the slightly upgraded version of the original Vista Smart what is a firm favorite of many DeepTech fans.With this plus version, you now get the option to either adjust the iron volume to a level that you desire or completely silent the Iron......
- Brand: DeepTech Metal Detectors
- Availability: In stock
DeepTech Smart Plus Metal Detector
This is the slightly upgraded version of the original Vista Smart what is a firm favorite of many DeepTech fans.
With this plus version, you now get the option to either adjust the iron volume to a level that you desire or completely silent the Iron (ferrous), so when detecting on busy ground and the iron is in abundance then you can lower the iron volume so you can hear the good signals easier.
On the faceplate, we have the usual style layout what consists of sensitivity, ground balance, and discrimination, but we also have a pinpoint button that can be pressed to perfectly find out where the target is under the coil once located.
On the underneath of the control box, we have two toggle switches, these are your boost feature switch and your discrimination options, all-metal, two-tone.
All-Metal mode is great for archeological work when all metals are to be detected and recovered from the ground.
If you wish only to hear good targets (non-ferrous) items only then you can do this just with a flick of the toggle switch underneath the control box.
With the Vista Smart, you'll be able to find small and large items with ease, it really has built up a great reputation for its high performance what is always reassuring when choosing a metal detector.
The sum up is - fast and deep with great all-round performance that will benefit you in many field situations.
- Operating Frequency: 15.5 kHz +/- 50Hz.
- Detector type: motion.
- Sensitivity control: Yes.
- Volume control: Yes.
- Iron Volume – two functions in one knob: Iron Volume+Silent discrimination.
- Manual Ground Balance: Yes.
- Modes of operation:
- DISC. Mode.
- 2 Tone Mode (low tone for ferrous objects and high tone for non-ferrous objects).
- All Metal Mode.
- Recovery speed: Very fast.
- Booster: Yes.
- Pinpoint: Yes.
- Searchcoil Type:2D.
- Searchcoil Size: 11”.
- Cable Length: 51” (129 cm).
- Audio Frequency: 484/242 Hz.
- Weight with batteries: 1.4kg.
- Power Consumption (Without sound, Booster OFF): 42 mA.
- Power Consumption (Without sound, Booster ON): 55 mA.
- Power Consumption (Without sound, Booster OFF, Iron Volume on max.): 57 mA.
- Power Consumption (Without sound, Booster ON, Iron Volume on max.): 70 mA.
- We strongly recommend to use 8 x 1,5 V AA Alkaline Batteries or rechargeable Batteries with more than 2000mA/h.
- Battery Life: 20-25 hours.
- LED Low Battery alert: Yes.
Accessories included from factory:
- VLF detector.
- 11” round Pitbull coil.
- Bolts, nuts, and washers.
- Cover for battery box.
- Cover for electronics box.
- DVD/Flash drive with manuals and videos.