DeepTech Vista Gold Gain Metal Detector with 11" DD Waterproof Search Coil
DeepTech Vista Gain Gold Metal Detector Technical Specifications Our previous flagship model has now been upgraded to be more versatile and deeper than ever before, the Vista Gold Gain will give you more control and more depth over the standard Vista Gold that was already an amazing detector.You still have......
- Brand: DeepTech Metal Detectors
- Availability: Pre-Order
DeepTech Vista Gain Gold Metal Detector
Our previous flagship model has now been upgraded to be more versatile and deeper than ever before, the Vista Gold Gain will give you more control and more depth over the standard Vista Gold that was already an amazing detector.
You still have most the great features that the original Vista Gold has apart from one, that is the recovery speed option that now has been removed, we pulled this feature due to even in slow recovery speed mode the Vista Gold was still a very fast machine.
Instead, you'll now see that we have replaced the S/F toggle switch with a Gain dial, this is now what makes the Vista Gold into the Gain version along with some new internal electronics and upgraded audio. You now have the option to adjust the Gain and Sensitivity independently, this allows you to set the detector up more precisely in order to achieve better results in the field. The Vista Gold Gain has the ability now to search for smaller items than before, running at 30 kHz really makes a difference especially to the performance in both mineralized and non-mineralized ground.
This detector is aimed more towards the experienced Detectorist but newcomers to the hobby can still get great results even by running tame settings, it's only when you progress in the hobby we recommend you raise the detectors settings to upmost maximum in order to achieve optimal performance when the ground conditions and EMI allows.
- Operating Frequency: 30kHz.
- Detector type: motion.
- Sensitivity control.
- Volume control.
- Manual Ground Balance.
- Three Modes of operation:
- DISC. Mode.
- 2 Tone Mode (low tone for ferrous objects and high tone for non-ferrous objects).
- All Metal Mode.
- Recovery speed: Very fast.
- Gain Control.
- Searchcoil Type: 2D.
- Searchcoil Size: 11”.
- Cable Length: 53” (135 cm).
- Audio Frequency: 780/390 Hz.
- Weight with batteries: 1.4kg.
- Power Consumption (Booster OFF) 46 mA.
- Power Consumption (Booster ON) 53 mA.
- Batteries Requirements – we strongly recommend to use 8 x 1,5 V AA.
- Alkaline Batteries or rechargeable Batteries with more than 2000mA/h.
- Battery Life: 28 hours.
- LED Low Battery alert.
Accessories included from factory:
- VLF detector.
- 11” round Pitbull coil.
- Bolts, nuts, and washers.
- Cover for battery box.
- Cover for electronics box.
- DVD/Flash drive with manuals and videos.