DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector with 11" DD Waterproof Search Coil
DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector DeepTech Vista Gold is highly respected in the detecting community around the world and has grown a great reputation for being a great machine with amazing all-round detecting performance.Running at 25 kHz the DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector really does well at finding tiny items......
- Brand: DeepTech Metal Detectors
- Availability: In stock
DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector
DeepTech Vista Gold is highly respected in the detecting community around the world and has grown a great reputation for being a great machine with amazing all-round detecting performance.
Running at 25 kHz the DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector really does well at finding tiny items like small gold nuggets in mineralized ground and also in non-mineralized ground. The Vista Gold is also great for finding tiny also large coins and artefacts within reach of the coils detection range in all field conditions.
The DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector has very fast recovery speed what is very important when searching in ferrous ladened fields for non-ferrous targets.
The Vista Gold is a tone ID metal detector (Audio only) and this is one of the most productive ways for searching any field and the preferred choice of many professional detectorists around the world.
With the DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector, you have various search modes what can be activated at the flick of some nicely allocated switches that are explained below.
- (Fast mode) this gives you the option to gain better recovery speed for separating targets.
- (Slow mode) this gives you to achieve better depth on targets when the ground allows.
- (Boost mode) this mode allows you to amplify quiet signals.
You can run your DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector in three audio modes also that are explained below.
- Two-Tone ID (this mode will produce a low tone for ferrous targets and a high for non-ferrous targets).
- Single Tone (this mode will produce a high tone for non-ferrous targets and be silent over ferrous targets depending on size and shape).
- All Metal (this mode will produce a high tone for every non-ferrous and ferrous targets detected) this is also the preferred choice for archeology work when all metals are to obtained from the soil.
With the DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector, you have a complete Iron Volume control, this allows you to silent the ferrous audio for when searching on busy fields, you can alter this volume so you don't hear ferrous targets or adjust to your personal preference.
The DeepTech Vista Gold Metal Detector comes with manual Ground Balance adjustment. This allows you to precisely ground balance the machine in order to cancel out ground feedback audio so this makes the soil invisible to the metal detector as such in order to find items in the ground efficiently.
- Operating Frequency: 25kHz.
- Detector type: Motion.
- Sensitivity control: Yes.
- Volume control: Yes.
- Manual Ground Balance: Yes.
- Modes of operation:
- DISC. Mode.
- 2 Tone Mode (low tone for ferrous objects and high tone for non-ferrous objects).
- All Metal Mode.
- Recovery speed: Very fast.
- Booster: Yes.
- Pinpoint: Yes.
- Searchcoil Type: 2D.
- Searchcoil Size: 11”.
- Cable Length: 53” (135 cm).
- Audio Frequency: 780/390 Hz.
- Weight with batteries: 1.4kg.
- We strongly recommend to use 8 x 1,5 V AA Alkaline Batteries or rechargeable Batteries with more than 2000mA/h.
- Battery Life: 20-25 hours.
- LED Low Battery alert: Yes.
Accessories included from factory:
- VLF detector.
- 11” round Pitbull coil.
- Bolts, nuts, and washers.
- Cover for battery box.
- Cover for electronics box.
- DVD/Flash drive with manuals and videos.