GER Detect Titan 1000 Long Range Metal Detector with 8" and 17" Coils - Five Search Systems
GER Detect Titan 1000 Long Range Metal Detector We are proud to have the most complete metal detection system ever seen before. The good news came for those looking for gold, precious metals, buried treasures, caves, and underground tunnels. Finally, the hard work and the random search end and we...
- Brand: Ger Detect
- Availability: In stock
GER Detect Titan 1000 Long Range Metal Detector
We are proud to have the most complete metal detection system ever seen before. The good news came for those looking for gold, precious metals, buried treasures, caves, and underground tunnels.
Finally, the hard work and the random search end and we are putting in the hands of professional and amateur explorers the latest detection technology. The TITAN GER Detect 1000 metal detector is a device that contains a complete search box control. 5 systems in a single device.
SYSTEM 1: LONG-DISTANCE LOCATOR
When a target is detected in the screen the direction in which it is located will appear, the user will have to walk in that direction. Can select the type of metal or the gemstone to look for, has a impressive capacity up to 2500 meters square of distance and 45 meters of depth.
SYSTEM 2: IONIC SYSTEM SEARCH FOR IONIC FIELDS
Gold, Treasures, and burials over time, the effect of soil and the emission of North-South magnetic lines form a field of ions. By running the ion system of your device and pointing the device will emit a sound when detecting it target, and the user will walk towards it target.
SYSTEM 3: 3D IMAGING SYSTEM
The Titan Ger 1000 geolocator scans the Earth's layers and displays them in 3D images, and also shows the targets detected as gold, silver, other valuable metals, treasures, and caves. This locator shows you the depth at which each target is buried.
SYSTEM 4: MAGNETOMETER SYSTEM
This system allows the locator to search for magnetic metals such as iron and iron derivatives, this system lets you know if there is a non-precious metal buried up to a depth of 45 meters.
SYSTEM 5: PULSE INDUCTION SYSTEM
This Titan 1000 metal detector works with pulse induction frequency penetrating the ground to depths that are difficult for other detectors. Has the characteristic of automatic ground calibration to ensure that the device will not be affected by mineralization, wet earth, and hard earth interference.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Five search systems in one device.
- The device works with a touch screen that shows you the search data.
- The depth reached by the detector is 45 meters.
- Possibility of identifying the depth of the target underground.
- Front range up to 2500 meters square with the possibility of determining the long-range distance required from 500 meters up to 2500 meters and a depth of 45 meters underground.
- The user determines the metal to look for in the main screen of the device.
- The Long Range Titan Ger 1000 works in four languages: German, English, French, and Arabic.
- Certificate of origin and two-year guarantee.
- 100% GERMAN manufacturing, first class.
- The device adjusts to all circumstances and different terrains.
- The device is not affected by types of soils and rocks.
- Tablet include the latest version of GER 3D Viewer Android System.
Video of the Operation of the GER Detect Titan 1000 Long Range Metal Detector
Check other GER Detect products:
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.