MIKRON Pulse Master Pro Metal Detector WIth 1.2Mx1.2M Square Search Coil
MIKRON Pulse Master Metal Detector "PulseMaster Pro" is a pulse induction metal detector with an LCD display and a graphical display indicating signal and discrimination level, selected modes, and battery status. Microprocessor control and indication. Automatic control of tuning to earth conditions. Two basic modes - ALL METAL and DISC.......
- Brand: MIKRON Metal Detectors
- Availability: Pre-Order
MIKRON Pulse Master Metal Detector
"PulseMaster Pro" is a pulse induction metal detector with an LCD display and a graphical display indicating signal and discrimination level, selected modes, and battery status.
- Microprocessor control and indication.
- Automatic control of tuning to earth conditions.
- Two basic modes - ALL METAL and DISC.
- Two operating speeds - fast and slow.
- Two sound indications: one tone or VCO (multi-frequency).
- Control of discrimination. Possibility to delete unwanted objects in DISC mode.
- Sample Delay Control.
- Sensitivity control.
- Volume control.
- Threshold level regulation.
- Automatic elimination of the influence of the earth's magnetic field.
- Light screen.
- Built-in a 12V / 1.3Ah battery, which provides 12-15 hours of continuous work depending on the type of coil used (frame) and the volume control. Automatic battery charging.
- Battery status indication.
- Quick and easy approach to all settings.
- All the above-mentioned advantages allow "Pulse Master Pro" to operate very stably on any type of soil, including heavy mineralized and dirty sites.
Accessories included from the factory:
- 1.2mx1.2m square search coil reaches up to 4 meters deep.
- Control box.
- Battery charger.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.