MIKRON Stinger 2 Metal Detector With 1.2Mx1.2M Square Search Coil
MIKRON Stinger 2 Metal Detector Stinger 2 is an impulsive metal detector with LCD display, digital and graphical display of signal level and discrimination parameters, and working regimes, such as battery temperature status. - Full microprocessor control ensures stable operation in all soil conditions.- Full automatic balance to ground conditions,......
- Brand: MIKRON Metal Detectors
- Availability: Pre-Order
MIKRON Stinger 2 Metal Detector
Stinger 2 is an impulsive metal detector with LCD display, digital and graphical display of signal level and discrimination parameters, and working regimes, such as battery temperature status.
- Full microprocessor control ensures stable operation in all soil conditions.
- Full automatic balance to ground conditions, remembering and adapting to ground level and parameters, and eliminating the common signal.
- Two ID indications for found metal characteristics - non-ferrous metal properties and magnetism.
- Discrimination modes - "Normal Discrimination" - for normal soils and 8 "Automatic Discrimination" modes for highly mineralized soils with the ability to change their range over wide limits and external noises, also to accept/reject metallic objects.
- Ability to store and completely remove heavily mineralized soils, heavy soils, active ceramics, and slag.
- Unique ability to find non-ferrous metals among iron objects or under active ceramics and heavy soils.
- Possibility of removing completely unwanted objects.
- Ability to store a certain type of metal and find only this metal and exclude the rest.
- Eliminate the influence of the Earth's magnetic field and remove it from the common signal.
- Elimination of secondary disturbances during the working process.
- Possibility of working in rooms and near electrical networks: total suppression of disturbances of 50 Hz.
- Ability to choose between 8 speeds: 4 dynamic (with movement) and 4 static - for the exact location of the object.
- Choice of 2 types of sound indications - VCO / high frequency / or two-tone indication - low tone for ferrous and high tones for non-ferrous metals.
- Regulation of the power of radiant pulses.
- Regulation of discrimination.
- Indication of "working time" to battery discharge.
- LCD backlight - 7 levels.
- Built-in battery 18 V / 2800 mAh, which can guarantee a continuous work from 8 to 12 hours depending on the chosen power / 100-300 W / and the type of search coil/frame/used. It can be plugged into the external supply block which can be carried around the waist or in a bag and which is also a battery accumulator and can be charged with the charging set. Your working time is approximately 40-60 hours!.
- Automatic loading: capacity measurement and temperature adjustment during loading.
- More than 40 jobs and additional parameters can be set to ensure comfortable and efficient work in different search conditions.
- Quick and easy access to all settings in the menu.
- All these advantages allow Stinger 2 to be used to work in all conditions, including heavy mineralized and dirty soils!
Accessories included from the factory:
- Square search coil of 1.20mX1.20m, reaches depth of 4 meters.
- Control box.
- Battery charger.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.