Minelab Gold Monster 1000 Metal Detector With 10"x6" DD and 5 DD Search Coil - OPEN BOX
Minelab Gold Monster Metal Detector This Minelab Gold Monster is a new "Open Box" product. The device is guaranteed by the manufacturer in the same way as a new device. It is in optimal operating conditions. This device was used for training. The GOLD MONSTER 1000 turns beginners into experts...
- Brand: Minelab
- Availability: In stock
Minelab Gold Monster Metal Detector
This Minelab Gold Monster is a new "Open Box" product. The device is guaranteed by the manufacturer in the same way as a new device. It is in optimal operating conditions. This device was used for training.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 turns beginners into experts with fully automatic operation into an easy to use, high performance detector. The GOLD MONSTER 1000 comes with a selection of coils, battery options, and shaft configurations. If you're looking for super sensitive gold performance at a great price, then this is the detector you've been waiting for.
The GOLD MONSTER 1000 also has improved ferrous/non-ferrous discrimination and copes better with conductive (salty) soils than higher frequency detectors, making it the perfect choice to maximize your gold recovery.
Easy to use Controls
- Gold Chance Indicator
- Detect Modes: Gold (Iron Reject) and Deep All-Metal
- Sensitivity Options: Manual Sensitivity, Auto, Auto+
- Adjustable Volume: 6 volume levels
VLF (Very Low Frequency) is a conventional technology of continuous single frequency sine wave transmission. This is the traditional type of technology used in most basic metal detectors. Single-frequency sine wave detectors create an electromagnetic field, which is transmitted to the ground in a continuous wave. While the basic way of sending and receiving the signal has not changed, the processing of the receiving signal has improved greatly. This has proven to be a reliable and easy-to-use technology for finding gold.
- Warranty: 2 years of control box and coil.
- Waterproof coil (to 1 m / 3 ft) and Rain proof control box.Shaft: Universal shaft adapter.
- Includes 2 Search coils: 10"x6" DD and 5 DD
- Performance: Highly adaptable.
- VLF: Extra sensitive VLF performance.
- Construction: Rainproof control box.
- Two detection modes: Gold and deep metal.
- Ground balance: Self-tracking ground balance.
- Operation: Easy quick start, fully automatic operation.
- Gold probability indicator: Identify your target before you dig.
Minelab Military 15% discount - Information here
NOTE: Minelab metal detectors are available for sale ONLY to US addresses.