Nexus Standard MP Metal Detector with 20" DD Search Coil - OPEN BOX
- USD$1,699.00 USD$2,330.00
Nexus Standard MP Metal Detector This Nexus Standard MP Metal Detector is a new "Open Box" product. The device is guaranteed by the manufacturer in the same way as a new device. It is in optimal operating conditions. This device was used for training. With 20" DD search coil Nexus Standard...
- Brand: Nexus Metal Detectors
- Availability: In stock
Nexus Standard MP Metal Detector
This Nexus Standard MP Metal Detector is a new "Open Box" product. The device is guaranteed by the manufacturer in the same way as a new device. It is in optimal operating conditions. This device was used for training.
With 20" DD search coil
Nexus Standard MP Metal Detector (Mineral Power) V2 is our top model and currently the deepest IB metal detector on the market. A masterful artist in all terrains, both normal and mineral. It is now supplied (sold separately) with the new 20" DD carbon fiber search coil, which provides more ground coverage, 25% more sensitivity and more stability in highly mineralized soils. The Nexus Standard MP Metal Detector is not designed to use any automatic function, as it aims to obtain the best possible performance results and can still only be achieved in manual mode with most metal detectors.
New technology developed exclusively by Nexus: Super Dumping technology
Nexus Standard MP Metal Detector can be the best induction balance metal detector to search for treasures and targets valuables in the deepest layers of the soil. This result is achieved with our new development: Super Dumping Technology (SDT). Our system extends the known limits of induction balancing technology in all soil conditions. It allows more effective soil and mineral suppression than any other IB detector and can eliminate any mineral interference that makes them completely irrelevant. Another key feature, SDT is using soil conductivity to improve the detection of targets metals where they are detected better in the soil than in the air after performing an appropriate GB at each particular site. The measured improvement of signal detection on the ground compared to air is 12-14%. For this reason, the Nexus Standard MP is not designed to exhibit high sensitivity in the air, because it is guaranteed that every result in the air will be at least as good on the ground, if not better.
Other new technical features
- Extreme thermal stability over time. The Nexus Standard MP Metal Detector will never move, regardless of temperature and/or humidity changes.
- Precise identification of targets large and deep iron.
- Maximum performance on each saltwater tidal beach.
- Extraordinarily stable, regardless of soil conditions.
- Surpasses others in extreme mineral conditions. Outperforms other induction equilibrium metal detectors.
- Higher-resolution setting than any other IB detector, both digital and analog.
- Large iron is always correctly identified, no matter how deep.
- Very low sensitivity to small, useless items like lead chips. Aluminum foil and thin wires, but you'll never lose a coin, no matter how small.
- It penetrates through large hot rocks. Find targets valuable underneath hot rocks too large for other IB detectors to penetrate.
- Volume combined with an on/off switch.
- Earth balance - a 10-turn rotary potentiometer supplied with a multiple-turn. line lock mechanism. Dual-tone with adjustable frequency.
- Control of coarse minerals.
- Fine Mineral Control: A 10-turn rotary potentiometer supplied with a multi-turn locking dial mechanism.
- Mineral mode switch.
- Battery test switch.
- Audio mode switch. Switches the detector operation between the two basic modes of operation. Rejection of metal and iron.
- Built-in speaker.
- Headphone socket.
- Battery recharge socket.
- 10 AA battery compartment.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERSImport Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.
Please check with your country's custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.