OKM Pulse Nova Delta+ PI Metal Detector
OKM Pulse Nova Delta+ PI Metal Detector Pulse Induction (PI) metal detector: developed for natural gold prospection and metal detection. Measuring depth: Down to 3 m (9.8 ft) deep. Use cases: Ideal for natural gold seekers, militaria and industrial use. Detectable objects: Natural gold and metal objects of any size,...
- Brand: OKM
- Availability: In stock
OKM Pulse Nova Delta+ PI Metal Detector
- Pulse Induction (PI) metal detector: developed for natural gold prospection and metal detection.
- Measuring depth: Down to 3 m (9.8 ft) deep.
- Use cases: Ideal for natural gold seekers, militaria and industrial use.
- Detectable objects: Natural gold and metal objects of any size, developed to ignore unwanted trash such as scrap bottle caps or aluminum foil.
- Easy to use for inexperienced users and those familiar with PI detectors: only 2 preset controls for volume and sensitivity.
PI metal detectors like the OKM Pulse Nova are perfect for starting the treasure hunting adventure thanks to its easy handling. They are also used for gold prospection and are used by explosive ordnance disposal services. The Pulse Nova pulse induction detector offers different search coils, providing good detection and depth performance when searching for natural gold, coins, jewelry and militaria.
Special Features of Pulse Nova:
- Detection depth up to 3 m (9.8 ft).
- Fast scanning of large areas.
- Easy localization of objects (Pinpointing).
- Also suitable for use in densely vegetated areas.
- Also suitable for use on heavily mineralized ground (including salt water).
- Ignores most unwanted small items like aluminum foil.
- Interchangeable search coils.
- Waterproof search coils for gold prospecting in shallow waters.
Metal Detection at Depths of up to 3 m (9.8 ft)
The Pulse Nova can reach tremendous depths thanks to the applied pulse induction method. Pulse induction (PI) offers key advantages over other measurement techniques to enable these detection depths:
- The search coil of the PI metal detector can be enlarged as desired. The larger the coil of the metal detector, the more search depth is possible.
- The working principle of the detector enables a particularly high transmission power, so that objects can be detected at greater depths.
The deepest possible detection of metal objects in the ground always depends on factors such as the size and position of the objects and the nature of the ground. These factors apply in general, i.e. to all metal detectors:
- The larger the object, the deeper the metal detector can detect it.
- The longer the object has been underground, the better it can be detected. (Halo effect)
- The larger the coil of the metal detector, the deeper objects can be detected.
- Conductivity, shape and position of the object are decisive for the accuracy of detection.
- The soil composition and soil layers influence the measurement depth.
In comparison to the passively measuring OKM ground scanners, the Pulse Nova pulse induction metal detector has a further advantage: it achieves unambiguous measured values even in heavily mineralized soils and can thus directly detect natural gold and jewelry made of precious metals.
How the PI Metal Detector Works
Simply switch on the metal detector, start walking and swivel! But that's just where the real work begins in the Pulse Induction Detector. After plugging in the desired coil, the Pulse Nova automatically identifies it and starts the appropriate processes for your successful treasure and gold search.
How the PI Detects Metal Objects
The Pulse Nova pulse induction detector follows the principle of a time-controlled oscillator that uses an alternating current to generate a magnetic field in a coil. This is sent into the ground and generates an eddy current and thus a reaction in the buried metal object. The resulting electrical conductivity in the metal object is detected by the Pulse Nova as a "disturbance" - i.e. an anomaly - and reported by acoustic signals.
In this way, jewelry made of precious metals such as gold and silver, but also ferromagnetic objects as well as natural gold minerals and gold nuggets can be detected directly.
Targeted Search with Pulse Nova
Thanks to the way it works and the different coils, treasure hunters can focus well on their target objects: With the large search coil as well as the frame coil, small objects such as bottle caps, pull tabs and small pieces of aluminum foil can be ignored. But beware: Even single coins cannot be displayed when using the large search coils!
Depending on the application and target object, make sure to select the appropriate coil:
- Large search coil, large magnetic field: mainly larger metal objects can be found.
Small search coil, small magnetic field: Smaller objects can also be detected.
Pinpointing with the PI Metal Detector
Once the metal detector has found an object, it is time for pinpointing: First, with slow sweeping movements above the object, the exact position is determined. Gradually narrow down the point of the anomaly by continuing to slowly swing the metal detector from different directions over the detected anomaly. An intense audio signal indicates the exact position and size of the object.
Accessories Included from Factory:
- Control unit with carrying strap.
- Telescopic Rod.
- Wireless Bluetooth Headphones.
- LED flashlight.
- Travel adapter.
- 38cm (15") open search coil.
- 18cm (7") open search coil.
- Frame coil with shipping tube.
- Quick start guide.