XP Deus Metal Detector with 9" Search Coil, Remote Control and WS5 Headphones
XP Deus Metal Detector Full Detector with 11" Search Coil The design is built on three wireless elements: Search Coil. Digital LCD Display Remote. Audio Backphone Headphones. The three devices communicate with one another via a digital wireless link developed specifically for metal detecting. This patented design provides crystal clear......
- Brand: XP Metal Detectors
- Availability: Pre-Order
XP Deus Metal Detector Full Detector with 11" Search Coil
The design is built on three wireless elements:
- Search Coil.
- Digital LCD Display Remote.
- Audio Backphone Headphones.
The three devices communicate with one another via a digital wireless link developed specifically for metal detecting. This patented design provides crystal clear audio and exceptionally efficient power consumption.
XP DEUS Metal Detector features a superior ergonomic stem design that is comfortable and easy to use. A durable molded rubber grip provides an improved operating angle for hours of fatigue free use. The arm cup is produced from a unique plastic resin that is both durable and flexible.
Extreme speed finds good targets next to junk
Unlike traditional metal detectors, a wire is no longer required to convey the signal. The target signal is digitized and analyzed instantly and directly at the source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit. This revolutionary new design improves the quality of signal acquisition and produces superior power, speed and precision. The pure digital format allows you to adjust the power, reactivity and target recovery speed to be as fast as you desire.
One Click: Change Frequency, Power or Recovery
An all digital design means that there is now no need to buy multiple detectors for different types of treasure hunting. You can adjust every characteristic of the DEUS. Choose from one of 9 preset programs and start detecting. The XP DEUS Metal Detector is simple to use for a beginner and provides advanced options for experienced users.
Adjust settings with either headphones OR remote
The headphones and the LCD remote display can each control the detector independently or be used together. The wireless design means that there are no wires to get cut, broken or tangled.
Wireless LCD Remote Display
The bright, backlit display comes in a hip mount case. Intuitive menus control the audio response, iron level, tones, notch, discrimination and all advanced features. Select the type of ground balance that works best for you. Choose from tracking, pumping, manual and beach options. On screen graphics walk you through ground balancing.
USB Connection: Get latest software
Upgrade at anytime! Get the latest software updates online. Just plug the USB cable into the XP DEUS remote and the other end into your computer. Follow the prompts and your detector will be updated with the most current features.
- Can control and adjust the detector alone.
- Built in speaker works with or without headphones.
- 1/8″ audio headphone jack.
- Four non-motion modes.
- Precise audio and visual discrimination.
- Extended iron discrimination.
- Nine preset factory programs.
- Expert menu.
- Belt clip included.
- Full graphic display.
- Low power consumption backlight.
- Intuitive screen functions.
- Battery life: /- 27 hours.
- Wireless headphone with controls and LCD screen.
- Light and foldable removable headband.
- Can control the detector alone.
- Lithium battery and charger included.
- Protective case included.
- 9″ X35 Round standard search coil.
- Carbon fiber infused DD.
- Light weight.
- Includes coil cover.
- Includes hardware.
- Contains metal detector electronics.
- Battery Life: /- 20 hours (depending on power and frequency).
- Total of 35 frequencies – 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz.
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance.
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets.
- Special Low frequency TX Boost feature.
- Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Wet beach.
- Dry beach.
- Coin hunting.
- Five additional preset modes.
- Expert menu to create custom programs.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERSImport Duties, Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.
Please check with your country's custom office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
** Detector Power is not responsible and does not accept returns for the incorrect handling of the equipment sold and can not guarantee the customer the discovery of valuable treasures or metals if in the place of search there is really nothing. Detector Power guarantees that the devices detect efficiently as they are constantly evaluated by detectorists and manufacturers to provide the best results. We suggest our clients before making any purchase that analyzes the equipment well since they are high-end and very modern equipment that can not be returned.